Monday, May 5, 2008

Girls night out!!

This last weekend was the Fathers and Sons camp out. All Six of them went up on the rim. It was a very cold night, The temperature dropped below freezing. They took Wayne's brothers pop up trailer and slept nice and toasty warm in it. I ask for pictures but didn't get any:(

While they were gone The girls went out on the town. Emily, Kylee and I (Kelsey was on a trip to NAU for the day to a choir festival) went out to dinner with Jenny, Dani, and Daly (there boys were at Fathers and Sons also) to Olive Garden. As you can see we had lots of fun and good conversation.



After wards we went over to Best Buys to look around. I ended up sitting in front of a big screen TV and watching Pirates of the Caribbeans. Now i really want a big screen TV.
Later after Kelsey had gotten home we Watched 27 Dresses, which we all loved. We ate popcorn and treats. It was a great night. I love to spend time with my girls.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like so much fun! I love it when the girls all get to hang out. I hope that you guys are doing well.

Emily Stradling said...

thanks for dinner, mom! I had fun, but that is a really bad picture of me with kelsey and kylee

Debi said...

Stradling Family, you guys wear me out, just reading about all you do gives me a headache, just kidding. I am glad you hav e the blog or I'd never know what is going on at your house. I love you guys!!!!! :) Love, Aunt Debi

Brent and Brooke said...

How fun! girls night out while the boys are freezing. i love it!