Friday, May 16, 2008

Camping Fun

Wayne and I have been wanting to get away by ourselves for some time now. We finally had the opportunity this last weekend. We had just bought a pop up trailer with the tax rebate we received. We took off Friday and went up on the rim past Strawberry. We were off all by ourselves and it was quiet and peaceful and we really enjoyed it. The last time we camped by ourselves without any kids was when I was pregnant with Jared 27 years ago.
We will be going up with the family next week for Memorial weekend.


Wayne and his second favorite girl (Shelby) or so he tells me.

I was laying in my hammock and I saw a bird fly onto a branch pretty far away. I zoomed in on it and I took this picture. I got my camera from Emily for Christmas. It is a nice one.

1 comment:

Emily Stradling said...

Hey Stradling family! I miss your wonderful blogs, I hope to see a new one soon!