Monday, April 21, 2008

April 20.2008 Typical sunday

(Stephen's 15th Birthday-Feb. 5, 2008)

Today was a typical Sunday. We did however wake up late and only had 45 minutes to get everyone ready to go. We did make it on time and even got our normal seat but that is not something i would want to repeat any time soon. We had our Home Teachers visit us. They are a crack up. We really enjoy when they come over.
I was released from my calling as a primary teacher. I have been in there a while now and will really miss my kids, It will be different to go to Relief Society, I haven't been there in years. The Bishop said he has been feeling for some time now that i needed to be released. I will be a Visiting Teaching Supervisor. I was really relived because life has been a bit crazy at our house lately and I need to really concentrate on my family right now and keeping them on the right track. Sometimes its all a little overwhelming to keep up with everything around here.
Kelsey has two more games left in softball so that will be over soon. Only six weeks left of school. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing yet:) Thats all for today. Write to you soon!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Sundays are always a little crazy around here. I hope that you enjoy being a VT supervisor. It is such an important job to help keep the RS running smoothly!